MacOS Catalina (macOS version 10.15) is the 16th edition of macOS operating system for Apple's desktop and laptop computer. MacOS Catalina final version is set to be released in September 2019 for free.
Currently, the Developer Beta version of Catalina is available to download. Here you can find the guide to download MacOS Catalina beta version on your iMac and MacBook machines.
Installing "MacOS Catalina Beta" in 6 Steps
- Back up your computer (using the Time Machine) first. It is very important to backup your computer and data to prevent data loss
- Go to this page and log in using an Apple ID. Then go to "Enroll your devices".
- Under the "macOS" page, scroll down and choose "Download the macOS Public Beta Access Utility" option.
- After downloading the "macOS Public Beta Access Utility", mount the disk image and run the installer.
- Then, choose to install the macOS public beta profile by continuing the installer.
- When finished the installation, go to System Preferences > Software Update and find "MacOS Catalina Beta" available to download and choose "Upgrade Now" to begin downloading the macOS Catalina public beta installer (you may need to refresh this preference panel.
That's is! Don't forget to use it properly and help submit detailed bug reports using the "Feedback Assistant" application there ... Good luck!
Check back this page for the latest installation guide on macOS Catalina final version.