Vote for FIFA 19 Team of the Year – TOTY

FIFA 19 Team of the Year

The 55 Team of the Year nominees are listed on 2nd of January by EA Sports. The voting is available only for media, athletes and some FIFA communities.

But, the FIFA community site, FIFPlay.com has made it public for the fans. You can now vote for FIFA 19 TOTY nominees at FIFPlay – However the website says that the voting is only for the fans and the final result won’t account for the final vote which is decided by EA.

EA says that they sent the ballot boxes to the celebrities, media and FIFA communities for voting. The votes submitted by these people will account for 60% of the final vote, the remaining 40% of the votes will be done by EA Sports experts.

FIFA 19 Team of the Year to be announced starting January 7, 2019.

To vote for FIFA 19 Team of the Year, go to www.fifplay.com/fifa-19-team-of-the-year.

Team of the Year is technically the best team of the year in FIFA game announced by EA Sports every year. The TOTY Players will get an inform player card in FIFA Ultimate Team with improved OVR ratings. These card will be available in FUT Packs during the TOTY event for a limited time.

Loading...

Comments (2)

2 thoughts on “Vote for FIFA 19 Team of the Year – TOTY

Post Your Comments